Foot mobilisation techniques (FMT) is a type of physical therapy specifically designed to enhance foot and ankle function through targeting stiff, misaligned and restricted joints.
- Ankle sprains and instability
- Musculoskeletal injuries, e.g. plantar fasciitis
- Morton’s Neuromas
- Toe deformities
- Cuboid syndrome
- Stiff Joints
- To improve orthotic therapy outcomes as an alternative to orthotics
- Through returning the bones and joints within your foot and ankle to their optimal position
– It does this through freeing up connective tissue restrictions that are holding a joint in a particular position.
- Improves joint integrity