WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH A TEAM GENUINELY INTERESTED IN ENHANCING YOUR PODIATRY CAREER?
- We are a fast growing Podiatry practice located in Elsternwick, Port Melbourne and Williamstown
- We are innovative in the fields of biomechanics, running assessment and load management
- We provide excellent remuneration, professional development and career progression opportunities
- An opportunity exists to take over an existing case load with an exciting mix of BMX podiatry and general foot care
Up and Running Podiatry is looking for an experienced Podiatrist with great biomechanical and general podiatry ability. We hire based on attitude, not just skills and we are looking for someone who will compliment our dynamic team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a superstar podiatrist to take over the existing case load of one of our company directors. You’ll see an excellent mix of BMX podiatry and general foot care to help keep your diary busy. We’re not interested in average, so you must be prepared to stand out and be committed to providing the highest quality of health care.
If you are willing to promote yourself as a podiatrist and contribute to our clinic in our ways – namely social media and referrer marketing – then we would love to hear from you!
Here are just some benefits of working with us:
- You get individualised support and regular in-house education from a team of experienced sports podiatrists
- We will share how to promote yourself as a career podiatrist and how to grow your personal brand
- We will introduce you to our network of referral partners to help attract the type of clients you want to see!
- Progressive remuneration based on experience and incentivised monthly performance bonus
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you enjoy working in an open, friendly and team first environment,
- If you are confident, timely and motivated,
- If you have a thirst for sport, living an active lifestyle and promoting health,
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity!
The position can be made either part or full time for the right candidate and will be primarily based at our Elsternwick clinic. Saturday availability once a fortnight is required.
To apply for the position please provide us with:
- An up to date CV
- 3 current references with contact details
- A short video about why you chose podiatry and why you think you’d be the perfect fit for our team!
Please forward your application to Amy Cachia (Practice Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org